Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hi, welcome all you guys to my travel blog!


Hi, my name is Phuong, I am very interested in traveling all over the world and I would be do that in the future but not now. I am Vietnamese girl who grows up in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam but studied in Switzerland and now in Berlin, Germany. 

I created this blog because of my interests in tourism and I would love to give you some FREE TOURS GUIDE about some key cities of Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Hue, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Hoi An, Quy Nhon, Phan Thiet, Vung Tau, and some free tours in Mekong Delta), Switzerland, and Germany (Cologne and Berlin).

I worked for travel agency before and I would like to give you back some my comments and guide about some countries I have been there already but not much, just briefly.

Enjoy your time here at my blog and thank you for visiting my blog!

Phuong

No comments:

Post a Comment